Pages

you























{you 2009}

You're like an Indian summer, In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy, With a surprise center
How do I get better Once I've had the best

You said there's tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

He kissed my lips I taste your mouth
He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself

Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
What you would do if you were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes

katy perry - thinking of you

i know this song from wita's note, i l o o o o v e the lyric at the first sight, hahahaa XD

for me, yurra is the beeeest boyfriend ever. so, how do I get better once I've had the best?

Inget bahasan gw soal cintapucinno? waktu gw kasih soal begini:

anggep aja lah, kalo gw punya kecengan, yang gw noh gak sempet tau dia suka sama gw apa nggak, dan ga sempet bilang juga kalo gw naksir dia. di tengah-tengah hubungan gw yang adem ayem menjelang 3 tahun bersama yurra itu tuh kecengan nongol, ngaku kalo dia suka sama gw, kelimpungan gak yaaaa gw. gyahahahaha.

let see katy perry's song yang diatas itu, kira2 begitu lah yang bakal gw rasa kalo itu kejadian, how do I get better once I've had the best? so far it's almost certain that yurra is the best future hubby i can get :p

he's my hard candy, with a surprise center.

and you, yes you, guys out there, youre just tons of fish in the water for me.
i've already got the sexiest shark of the oceans.

happy v day everyone

0 comments: