Pages

completely sucks! damn hell....aren't anybody suppose to realise their own fault? i was like "hello?" or somehow just wanna scream out of loud at them... looks like i'm going out of my mind...
i've got a big prob, since yesterday. I used to do our bahasa indonesia task by my self, actually a bit helped by adit (see, i obviously hate to say that it was our task while i did the job mostly, pay for the rent also...so WHY should i say it was our task then?!)
you know, as if that fukin stuff didn't stressed me enough... as iiiif.... that shit didn't fed me up, annother damn fukin prob was queueing in my list...lookin' afterwards *errr*....-OK, i can't stop my big mouth to say those ef-you-c-key or any other unmannered words, i just really into it at the moment-
my teacher REJECTED the task. THE "MAKALAH" i made. as if she really knew that the bits she thought was wrong was really that wrong...
She mentioned that the SPACING, or any other fukin thing was wrong. I OBVIOUSLY disagree abou the spacing. Don't get me wrong , i'm not a silly one who thought that i absolutely know everything. But i DO know that what i've made just based on how it should be. I ever written a stuff that pretty much same with that a lot, when i was in the first grade at SMUN 81 jkt, and i got 9,8 - for that spacing that she mentioned was wrong - so then, who's the emptybrained?

0 comments: